Once the production has wrapped in North Carolina, submit form NC-415 to the Department of Revenue to trigger the auditing process by the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
- You must print this form and complete it by hand.
- Do not mix pages from traditional web forms with pages from other types of forms such as software generated forms, preprinted forms or forms from booklets.
- Do not use red ink (use black or blue).
- Do not use dollar signs, commas, or other punctuation marks or symbols.
- Do not submit photocopies of returns. Submit original returns only.
- Do not use brackets for negative numbers.
- Do not select "no graphics" options on your printer.
- Set Page Scaling to "none". The Auto-Rotate and Center checkbox should be unchecked.